Monday, January 25, 2016

Lolita Trip in London: Part 2

Day 3: Regalia

Regalia was a two day event; the first day a convention at 116 Pall Mall, at a very big and beautiful venue. It included meet and greet with Yumi Fujiwara, a Brand fashion show, lots and lots of stalls with lolita clothes and accessories and many more activities.





As you can see the place was huge! I've never seen so many lolitas gathered together in my entire life. Seeing all the amazing dresses and coords up-close was a truly unique experience for me.

 



Dennis and Avgi both wore classic Lolita that day. Dennis wore a very dusty colored, very romantic Mary Magdalene coord while Avgi rocked a bolder piece by Chantilly. They were both breathtaking ^_^





As for me, I was one of the many that wore the Union Jack print. Union jack has been one of my favorites since its release where I bought the long skirt, so it only made sense to wear it to this event.



I also saw my friend Aliki there, after a long time, sporting the short JSK version of the same print. Really rocking it as you can see!


 Aaand I even got to meet with Ms Yumi Fujiwara, the founder and president of Innocent World (my idol <3) who liked my outfit and commented that we were wearing the same dress xD. She is so elegant, pretty and polite.


Day 4: Back home

Sunday was the second day of Regalia, the Innocent World Tea Party. However we already had to fly back that day. It was still a very enjoyable experience for us and hope to return next time for more


On the flight back home


Photos courtesy of Aliki, Dennis, Jo Anna, Kaiwen Chen,

No comments:

Post a Comment